Skip to Content

Puffy's Dispensary

Are you a tourist?

Are you coming to South Dakota from out of state and need to fill your prescription? South Dakota does have reciprocity with other states who have medical marijuana. However, you will need to sign up for a Non-Resident Patient Card and you will need to choose two dispensaries when filling out the application. We’d love it if you choose Puffys. You know that we’ll take care of you!